2016 Planner Pricing Report: How, & How Much, Planners Charge
Webinar | Tuesday, August 30, 1 pm Eastern
Show me the money!
- How much do independent planners charge per hour? Per event?
- How does that differ based on years of experience, corporate vs. social, home vs. office?
- What pricing models do they use: Flat fee? Markup? % of Budget?
- What percentage accept commissions from venues or vendors?
- What percentage disclose these commissions to their clients?
- Why do clients hire them: Logistics? Creative Ideas? Resources? Production?
- Are planners making more, less, or the same money as last year?
This webinar will discuss the answers to these questions and more, as we unpack the data in the newly published white paper., based on our survey of 516 independent event/meeting/social planners or event company owners. We'll utilize over 25 graphs and charts in analyzing and explaining our findings in this highly informative webinar, on a topic rarely talked about, but critical to all business owners and independent planners.
INSTRUCTOR: Howard Givner, founder & executive director | Event Leadership Institute
WHEN: Tuesday, August 30 | 1 pm Eastern
|ELI Paid Subscribers
||Log into your account, or check your email, for details
||Click here to purchase tickets