Event Leadership Institute - Website Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Event Leadership Institute, LLC hereby grants the purchaser of one of our classes a limited, non-exclusive, non-sublicensable and non-transferable license to view the class and any supporting materials, according to the provisions contained herein, and subject to the payment of the applicable class fee and adherence to these Terms. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Event Leadership Institute, LLC's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Event Leadership Institute, LLC at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Event Leadership Institute, LLC's web site are provided "as is". Event Leadership Institute, LLC makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Event Leadership Institute, LLC does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Event Leadership Institute, LLC or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Event Leadership Institute, LLC's Internet site, even if Event Leadership Institute, LLC or a Event Leadership Institute, LLC authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Event Leadership Institute, LLC's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Event Leadership Institute, LLC does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Event Leadership Institute, LLC may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Event Leadership Institute, LLC does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Event Leadership Institute, LLC has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Event Leadership Institute, LLC of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Access and Modification of Content
Event Leadership Institute, LLC will take all commercially reasonable efforts to provide uninterrupted Access to our site. However, from time to time, purchasers of classes may be unable to access the site due to conditions beyond our control. Such conditions include, but are not limited to: force majeure, acts of God, power outages, and the acts of computer hackers and others acting outside the law. Also, from time to time, access may be unavailable due to software issues, server downtime, increased Internet traffic or downtime, programming errors, regular maintenance of the system, and other related reasons. In response to any unavailability of the site to its class purchasers, we will take all commercially reasonable steps to ensure access is restored within a reasonable period of time. The term “commercially reasonable,” as used in these Terms, shall mean reasonable efforts taken in good faith without an unduly or burdensome use or expenditure of time, resources, personnel or money.
Event Leadership Institute, LLC endeavors to provide the highest quality content to its Subscribers. To that end, we reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to change, modify, or discontinue any aspect or feature of this site in whole or in part, including, without limitation, the content, availability, access and/or the terms of this site. Such changes, modifications, additions or deletions will be effective immediately upon notice thereof, which notice may be made by posting such changes on this Site.
Users are solely responsible for ensuring that they have sufficient and compatible hardware, software, telecommunications equipment and Internet service necessary for use of the Site.
9. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Event Leadership Institute, LLC's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York without regard to its conflict of law provisions.