ELI is Searching for Guest Bloggers
Are you an event leader with unique knowledge, an interesting opinion, or fascinating story you want to share?
If so, we want you!
ELI’s blog is focused on event leadership and educational content. We’re looking for content that’s a step deeper than your run-of-the-mill numbered list blogs and surface-level content, and piques our readers’ interest and curiosity.
You’ll benefit from
- Your author bio and image accompanying your post
- Demonstrating your professional expertise to ELI’s followers and fans (active members in the events industry!) and the exposure
- Your blog being promoted in our weekly newsletters (sent to our database of thousands event industry professionals) and on our social media accounts
- Links back to your website and social media accounts
- Contributing to the growth of the industry and sharing your knowledge and experiences with students
- 400 to 1000-word blog posts, depending on the topic and your preference
- Completely original content
- Thoroughly edited and revised content, but our editor will always do a proofread and double check
- We want you to blog about subject matter that you’re familiar with. We can make suggestions, or if you have any ideas, feel free to pitch us!
Want to write a guest blog for ELI?
Contact our Sales & Marketing Coordinator: