Read this white paper to see trend forecasts from these leading designers:
- Jes Gordon | jesGORDONproperFUN
- Chuck Santoro | Proscenium
- Todd Fiscus | Todd Events
- Ceci Johnson | Ceci New York
- Raymond Thompson | Images by Lighting
- Kate Kovalick-Patay | Creative Coverings
- Steve Paster | Alpine Creative Group
- Daniel Megly | Daniel et Daniel Event Creation & Catering
- King Dahl | MGM Resort Events
- Tricia Schmitt | AFR Furniture Rental
- Youngsong Martin | Wildflower Linen
- Ira Levy | Levy Lighting
- Lional Rivero-Cannon | EVENTCREATIVE
- Stella Ballarini | Scoozi Events NYC
- Debra Roth | Pink Powered by Moss
- Adam Harriden | Jack Morton Worldwide
Special thanks to Pink Powered by Moss for sponsoring this white paper, and helping to foster creative dialogue within our industry.
- See how projection mapping is becoming a leading driver of event design.
- Learn how designers are focusing creative energy on “must have” event elements (e.g. creating a statement bar) to help clients justify the spend.
- Identify ways to implement the most-cited design trend of mixing traditional and modern looks within the same design concept.
- Understand how design is now being implemented through a broad array of event elements, and is no longer limited to “decor.”
ELI member? Log in now to view this course.
Not a member? Sign up today to view this course.See pricing