Aquent is a privately-held staffing and recruiting company, and the global leader in providing marketing and creative talent to the world’s largest and fastest moving brands. Aquent provides a combination of staffing and recruiting services, marketing agency services, and technology to enable its marketing clients to drive continuous marketing transformations that ensure growth. We are seeking a Director, Events and Experiential Marketing to join our growing marketing team!
The Director, Events and Experiential Marketing will be responsible for the development and execution of an experiential marketing strategy, aligned to our go-to-market strategy of acquiring clients and talent across all of Aquent LLC’s lines of business. The successful candidate will define, implement, and manage creative and scalable experiential marketing events that engage clients and talent.
The successful candidate, reporting into the Head of Marketing, will work closely with senior business unit leadership, cross-functionally, to use experiential marketing to build client and talent demand, and brand, using very focused and creative events that differentiates Aquent. The director should have experience defining events strategically and creatively and will be responsible for using analytics to define key event opportunities and targets, create messaging, and implement processes for acquisition and measurement, while working with event management partners to create a scalable event strategy, globally. Strong ability to work with sales organizations, in a collaborative way, is required.
Ideal candidates will have a proven, successful track record in experiential marketing and events management, demonstrating an ability to scale global events and drive measurable results. Strong marketing, organizational/process, communications, and writing skills are critical. An ability to define an event strategy, creatively, and manage its execution are equally critical. The Director of Event and Experiential Marketing has the drive and determination to manage multiple initiatives, globally, in a fast-paced, results-driven environment; create and execute initiatives on time; and display the necessary innovation and creativity in their discipline.
- Develop event and experiential marketing strategies and programs in a targeted and data-driven way while achieving both short-term and long-term goals
- Develop, implement, and manage overall event management processes with key stakeholders to ensure high-quality lead generation and a return-on-investment
- Scale events globally and drive increasing lead flow and greater return-on-investment
- Produce a range of events that are targeted to meet the needs of an audience, a geographic region, or a segment in support of marketing and sales goals
- Ensure event strategies, messaging, and outcomes are integrated across offline and online marketing channels
- Report weekly and quarterly on event performance and results
- 5-7 years of experience in an Events and Experiential Marketing role
- Demonstrated ability to define and deliver on KPIs in support of marketing goal achievement
- Outstanding communication, organizational/process, and presentation skills, both written and verbal.
- Experiential marketing mindset with an ability to predict audience engagement
- Understanding of modern B2B marketing and the marketing analytics that support it
- Expertise working with event management software
- Proven experience executing on experiential marketing and scaling events globally
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in English
- Ability to build strong relationships with internal and external teams
- A self-starter, yet collaborative enough to harness great ideas and deliver on event results
- Strong business acumen and executive presence
- Ability to work productively in cross-functionally, particularly with sales, as well as a small team environment
- BS degree in Marketing, Communications or relevant field
To apply for this job please visit chk.tbe.taleo.net.