Straumann partners with passionate people who fit in with the agile dynamics of our size-for-success company. People at Straumann appreciate the opportunity to shape the future and create impact. Encouraging leadership and inspiring ideas from our people have guided us through our proud history of pioneering innovations.
The Education Event Planner is responsible for working in conjunction with the various team members of the Education Department and the Sales Organization as the primary individual responsible for education program and event planning. The Education Department is very fast paced and each Planner is responsible for handling between 200-300 meeting requests annually. The Education Event Planner is also responsible for logistics and project management of special projects as defined by management. This individual should be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, be a team-oriented person with strong interpersonal and leadership skills, have the ability to multitask with have solid administrative and computer skills, and have a strong understanding of the dental industry.
The Education Event Planner reports to the Education Supervisor.
This position is responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
Front-line responsibility as a resource and for the logistics and event planning involved in delivering high quality continuing education programming for the Straumann organization including:
- Coordinate Education programming for assigned Sales Regions- both Local and National- this can range from 200-300 programs on an annual basis
- Work with Sales Team to coordinate logistics of education programs
- Outside speaker suggestion and negotiation
- Budget activities, including tracking all programs, PO requisitions, post-program analysis and reconciliation
- Marketing of programs/events, including email blasts, website advertising, social media and traditional marketing activities including calling potential attendees. Works with Sales Team to target and market to potential program attendees.
- Negotiation and management of venue selection, F&B and A/V
- Maintenance of Straumann CE accreditation standards and policies with the AGD, ADA and other accrediting bodies as required
- Post program evaluation analysis including ROI, revenue recognition, attendee reconciliation
- Relationship management of Straumann education faculty and Straumann Sales Team
- Special Projects as assigned by Supervisor
Dental Industry experience strongly preferred
- Minimum of 2-4 years in a meeting coordination or tradeshow role
- Minimum of 2-4 years in a professional work environment
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent work experience
- The ability to travel over nights/weekends as needed
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Knowledge of Straumann products for course and training activities
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills both verbal and written
- Time management and organizational skills
- Detailed-oriented and ability to multitask
- Strong problem solving and customer service skills
- Ability work in a fast paced team environment with multiple priorities
- Ability to work cross functionally and with all levels of management
- Advanced skills in MS Office; SAP, LMS and Cvent
- A strong understanding of aspects of event planning and meeting management
- A basic understanding of LEAN Office Management
To apply for this job please visit krb-xjobs.brassring.com.