About the Firm
Recognized as Transatlantic Law Firm of the Year 2017 by The American Lawyer/Legal Week, Clyde & Co is a leading international law firm with a dynamic and enterprising approach. To support and drive the ambitions of such a complex and growing business, we are building the world’s leading Business Development & Marketing function. In the US, following significant investment and expansion, we have more than 60 partners and nearly 250 legal staff operating from ten key cities across the United States. We are building an insurance-focused law firm with the deepest bench of coverage expertise across all property & casualty classes of insurance business, with the capability to assist insurers from first notification of a claim through to trial and conclusion.
The Events Manager will assist with a broad range of duties, including:
• Overseeing, managing and executing events, seminars, in-house training programs, sponsorships and client entertainment from start to finish.
• Maintaining events and sponsorships calendar for the US.
• Working with business development team and lawyers to identify the appropriate type of event to support the firm’s strategic business development goals.
• Negotiating and executing event and sponsorship contracts.
• Sourcing event venues.
• Managing room blocks, as necessary.
• Creating invitations and maintaining event mailing lists in client relationship management system.
• Coordinating event collateral (correspondence, materials, name tags, gift bags, etc.)
• Attending events in person, as needed.
• Developing event budgets.
• Conducting and analyzing post-event feedback/debriefs.
• Interfacing with design team in regards to advertisements in association with events/sponsorships.
• Maintaining promotional item repository for business development team.
The Events Manager should be a team player with strong organizational and writing skills and a sharp attention to detail. He/she should be able to communicate accurately and professionally with both internal and external clients and vendors and to work independently and complete tasks efficiently with minimal oversight. This is a new position within the US business development team with ample room for growth for the right candidate.
• Bachelor’s degree
• 3-5 years relevant events experience, preferably in professional services environment
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work at all levels with confidence, a positive attitude and the ability to gain credibility quickly
To apply for this job please visit fsr.cvmailuk.com.