spectraforce Spectraforce Technologies
The Event Planner will support the ESCL events team in the planning of the Enterprise for Supply Chain Leaders events portfolio. Main responsibilities will be focused around content planning and management of the Events Navigator Tool. Tasks will include, but are not limited to:
- Setting up events
- Adding in main event description/theme
- Setting up open and closing times for each day of the event
- Turning on networking/analyst/peer meetup enablement’s
- Adding session locations (if we have used the venue before these are in there, if it is a new one, then each session location needs to be added)
- Setting up the venue and travel details – room block with link, travel details, airport, etc.
- Uploading correct branding/banner
- Inputting a high level agenda into the tool for registration opening
- Includes adding main sessions – breakfast, breaks, place holders for sessions, keynotes, etc.
- Working directly with domain leads on obtaining detailed session titles, descriptions and times via excel documents on Google Drive
- Take the detailed excel documents and input sessions into the Events Navigator
- Create Session with codes, times, dates, entitlements
- Add in session titles, descriptions, speakers
- Assign correct tracks on GEM 2.0 (new Events Navigator tool, you have to work through 1.0 and 2.0 to do this)
- Cross check documents on excel verse what is added onto the live agenda on the Events Navigator – once created and approved all sessions are live
- Continue to work with domain leads leading up the event on session changes, speaker changes, title updates, etc.
- This is ongoing until onsite at the event. Domain leads should track changes on Google Drive for you to be able to follow
- Liaison with Domain Leads on agenda management. Example – session overlaps, correcting session titles and descriptions. Using common sense before posting items on the Events Navigator agenda for clients to see.
Adding in speaker bios and photos
- Working directly with event leads on obtaining photos and bios for all speakers
- Tracking which speaker is presenting at which session
- Once bio and photo are uploaded into Events Navigator, assigning that speaker to the correct session
- Ensuring deadlines are met to obtain this information in time for the event to begin
- Certain attendees will only be able to attend specific sessions, based on their job role/membership level
- Adding in entitlements to the appropriate sessions via GEM 2.0
- Impersonating users and testing that the entitlements are set correctly and working before communicating to clients
Peer Connect Meetups/Analyst 1:1’s
- Work closely with Leadership Client Managers to ensure the event is set up correctly for them to add in the Peer Connect Meetups and Analyst 1:1’s
- All session locations need to be added in order for them to add where these meetings will be taking place
- Turning on the Meetups/Analyst 1:1’s on the back end when they are ready to go live to clients.
- Pull reports on the back end of Events Navigator for session capacities, event session feedback, speaker feedback, attendee lists, etc.
- These reports will need to be pulled for event leads as well as for events when working on room capacities
- The session and speaker feedback will need to be pulled post event and shared as part of the event debrief
- Once presentations are reviewed and approved for sharing, all presentations must be saved in a pdf format and uploaded to the appropriate session. This is done pre and post event.
To apply for this job please visit leoforce.us.