Company: Started in 1981, AlliedPRA is an award-winning, full-service destination management company providing clients with a professional service resource in designing and executing destination programs. We currently have 27 offices throughout the United States. Our services include Special Events, Transportation, Activities, Sightseeing Tours, Program Logistics, Team Building Events, Dcor and Entertainment Options. Office environment is friendly, relaxed, progressive and challenging. Located in the Mission Bay district of San Francisco, our office is within walking distance from MUNI Metro, Bus lines and Caltrain.
Summary of Position: The Northern California office is offering the position of Event Producer to a truly unique and dynamic professional who has proven high-quality organizational abilities and communications skills.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for program development according to specifications of client.
- Develops creative program ideas for client programs that are cost effective and promote client retention.
- Evaluates proposal to ensure the most cost effective measures have been taken.
- Creates and reviews costing sheets of each proposal before it is sent to the client.
- Issues client agreement with the responsibility of collecting payment for program before operations.
- Develops and maintains business relationships and supplier/partner relationships.
- Takes and qualifies a lead call when an NSM is not available and acts on accordingly.
- Participates in and performs site inspections and client meetings as requested.
- Executes program logistics and on-site for operations.
- Keeps Owners and General Manager promptly and fully informed of all opportunities and other unusual matters and takes prompt corrective action where necessary or suggests alternative courses of action which may be taken.
- Represents AlliedPRA at community events and industry functions.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as required or requested.
- College Degree BA or equivalent
- Excellent writing skills and grammar; exceptional communication skills
- Experience working with budgets
- Highly proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Must have knowledge of the San Francisco Bay Area including all counties from Monterey County through Napa County
- Ability to promote AlliedPRA and its product to clients, suppliers, staff and other members of the general public
- Works well with management, peers, clients, suppliers and guide staff
- Ability to successfully operate with ambiguous and changing deadlines
- Ability to work flexible hours; weekends, evenings, holidays and to travel to venue locations as needed
- Possess a professional manner and appearance when representing AlliedPRA with clients and supplier/partners
- Ability to perform multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize responsibilities and work assignments.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and a high level of business ethics.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but involved written or oral instructions. Ability to anticipate and deal with problems involving few concrete variables in a typical office situation.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics for this position are typical of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in this office is moderate.
Salary Range & Benefits: Appropriate with experience; Company sponsored Medical and Dental Package and 401K Plan.
To apply for this job please visit alliedpra.isolvedhire.com.