About the Event Production Coordinator position
So, you think you’re creative, huh? But are you ready to showcase your skills with the best in the business? If so, VIVA Creative is looking for someone with unlimited creative potential and drive to fill a full-time Production Coordinator/CAD position in support of a production staff on large-scale corporate and special events. This is a very rare opportunity, and the successful candidate has the opportunity to experience and help push forward remarkable, innovative live events from concept though execution. We’re talking events that range in scope from hundreds to more than 15,000 participants, and take place in some of the biggest and most famous venues in the US and across the world. Expect to perform a combination of administrative and hands-on duties. But this position also offers tremendous future potential for anyone wanting to grow, learn new skills, take your future into your own hands and show the world what you truly have to offer. Think you’re ready for the thrill ride of your career? VIVA Creative is offering the chance. The question is, do you have what it takes?
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Create and maintain production schedules, project contact lists, venue requests and other pertinent documents
- Assist with pre-production coordination and planning
- On-site event support including assisting with load-in/load-out and show operation
- Coordinate with audio/visual vendors
- Create/maintain CAD drawings (room layouts and more)
- Organize and maintain equipment inventory
- Assist with basic IT support internally
- An interest in Event Production as a long-term career
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to remain positive under stressful conditions
- ADVANCED computer skills including: CAD (VectorWorks preferred), Acrobat, MS Outlook, Word, Excel (including macro use); network and internet savvy; some graphics editing.
- Working technical knowledge of entertainment equipment and systems (staging, rigging, lighting, audio, video, masking, scenery etc.)
- Ability to lift and carry 50 pounds
- Good organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to work a varied schedule including nights and weekends
- Willingness to travel, nationally and internationally
- Positive attitude absolutely 100% required
- Resolve any programming issues in a timely fashion
To apply for this job please visit viva-creative.breezy.hr.