Is This You?
Match MG is seeking an Experiential Event Producer for our Boulder, CO office to work on large nationally recognized accounts.
In this role, you will be client-facing on specified programs that require creative insight and production expertise from development through complete execution, managing design and production facets, including aggressively managing program budgets and timelines and developing/maintaining strong relationships with internal departments and external partners. The Producer is expected to have a strong knowledge of experiential marketing concepts and experience with: integrated marketing events, large scale event production, vendor relations and fabrication.
Ability to travel nationwide up to 40%.
What We’re Looking For
A strong knowledge and background in XM marketing concepts and event production from development to complete execution. A visionary that is in tune with industry trends, tech on the vanguard and able to design innovative consumer journeys that align with brand image and goals.
- Maintains significant expertise in experiential and integrated marketing, interactive technology, large and small scale event production, vendor relations and fabrication.
- Must have network of staging, lighting, tech + fabrication partners
- Fully understand the client’s business needs and challenges (including current industry knowledge), while committed to delivering the agency’s business objectives and goals.
- Aide in the development of inspired briefs and/or program documents with leadership
- Implement client solutions through complete execution, including budget and timeline management, managing design and build facets.
- Write and present strong presentations and/or program documents and reports to clients.
- Translate from vision to production by working with internal and external creative/production teams, remaining cognizant of timeline and budgetary requirements
- Able to anticipate and deliver on client’s visual communication needs, and manage production to meet or exceed the client creative standards.
- Is a masterful written and verbal communicator. Has the ability to write creatively and descriptively, while selling ideas with passion.
- Manage and lead all crew and staff on site, including managing and controlling all Load Ins and Load Outs.
- Production of detailed operational plans including servicing and delivery schedules, load in and strike schedules, accessibility, on-site communications, weather preparedness and contingency planning.
- Build, manage, and reconcile all budgets and prepare post event analysis.
- Foster strong relationships and communication built on trust with client, supervisor, internal teams and partners.
- Keep senior account lead informed of all account activities.
- Manage direct reports, providing coaching and direction as needed
Professional Skills and Requirements
- Minimum 4 – 6 years of agency / event / brand / marketing experience
- Strong background in large scale consumer event production
- Additional experience in at least one specialized area out of the following: retail design execution, set fabrication, sports and/or music event activations, mobile marketing tours.
- Bachelor’s degree, emphasis in marketing or business preferred
- Possesses a keen eye for design and consumer experiences
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proven ability to grow existing business
- Strong manager with great planning, organizational, time management, and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong client focus including managing/building relationships
- Sound industry knowledge, solid judgement, and confirmed strategic planning skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a strong sense of ownership, proactive approach, drive and desire to be accountable for performance
- Budget management expertise with proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Office products
- Adobe Creative Suite experience strongly preferred but not required
- Smartsheet, Quip, Google Docs, Trello, or other project management tools.
This Is Us
We are North America’s leading integrated marketing services agency (integrated/experiential/digital). We believe if you offer a solution, then it needs to be seamlessly integrated across all consumer touch-points. Our service practices cover the entire path through purchase and truly drive results by building deep relationships between consumers and brands. Working in collaboration with our partners, we love to design campaigns that create emotional connections that win the hearts and minds of consumers.
We offer a competitive salary, plus excellent benefits, retirement plan, vacation/personal time, a dynamic work environment, and much more. Check us out at www.matchmg.com.
Match MG provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
To apply for this job please visit matchmarketing-openhire.silkroad.com.