About the role
The Corporate and Field Marketing Manager is a performance-driven marketer with expertise in developing and operating B2B marketing programs to meet specific lead and revenue goals within a set budget. Will enable creativity while working within a team environment managing multiple project and responsible for overall marketing operations.
- Work with business leaders, subject matter experts and members of the marketing team to leverage core positioning, messaging and segmentation to execute global corporate and field programs and campaigns.
- Create, execute and track corporate event marketing strategy and plan.
- Actively guide EMEA, APAC, and LATAM marketing activities.
- Track metrics and evaluate the effectiveness of all global corporate programs.
- Promote and drive revenue for FireMon through marketing initiatives including multi-tier campaigns with event, email, direct mail, and digital components.
- Think creatively about the customer and prospect experience at in-person events, and build experiences that are above expectations for attendees
- Operational excellence in building and identifying event programs across the globe, often running multiple events consecutively
- Manage event logistics and budget in conjunction with marketing coordinator for field, channel, and coproate events.
- Collaborate with the sales team to evangelize our ROI efforts and procedures and to enter leads and track opportunities and setup post event campaigns.
- Provide regular communications of marketing program plans to sales and marketing teams.
- Brainstorm with marketing team on new programs/events/ways to enhance current programs for growth and increased return.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field OR equivalent experience required.
- 3 -5 years of technology marketing experience required.
- Previous information security industry experience preferred.
- Strong positive people, communication, public speaking and presentation skills required.
- Ability to multitask ongoing activities globally from multiple people in a fast environment required.
- Must demonstrate leadership and interpersonal skills. Ability to collaborate and influence internal partners, especially management preferred.
- Previous marketing automation system experience required. Pardot preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word and Excel required.
- Experience in running lead generation marketing campaigns preferred.
- Excellent organizational skills required.
Since building the firewall management space 15 years ago, FireMon has helped more than 1,500 organizations around the world obtain visibility and control over their complex security infrastructures. We combine powerful security analysis with automated workflows to deliver the industry’s most comprehensive security management product portfolio.
Headquartered in Overland Park, KS with a presence in 53 countries, our global team of just under 200 employees helps over 1,500 customers including 100+ of the Fortune 500 and Global 1000 companies. Since we are securely backed by some of the savviest investors it the industry, you get the security of an established organization but at the same time get to experience the agility and autonomy of a smaller company.
One of the biggest benefits of working with a groundbreaking company like FireMon, is the huge impact employees have on the overall product and business. Each person’s work directly affects the outcome of the finalized product and success of the business. Additionally, you can voice your ideas and collaborate across departments to learn new aspects of the company.
We truly believe in hiring sincere, driven and upbeat geniuses that get jazzed about solving complex problems that impact the world. Our success comes from promoting a balanced work/life program and making it priority to have a great time while building an extraordinary company.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.jobvite.com.