If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining our team.
At FLIK, our operating philosophy is centered on three essential factors: great food, great service and great people. A FLIK Family-Then & Now. Great Food and Great Service are only possible with Great People behind the scenes. FLIK’s steadfast dedication to the training and support of our associates continues to nourish our vision and growth. Dedication, diligence, operational excellence and hands-on expertise are FLIK trademarks – only achievable through the work of our team of professionals. We embark on a relationship with every FLIK associate that provides, demonstrates and cherishes growth, education and ongoing mentoring – today and every day.
Full time associates at FLIK are offered many fantastic benefits such as:
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
- Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Discount Marketplace
- And other voluntary benefits
The Meeting and Events Planner is responsible for coordinating the work of themselves and the workgroup to deliver the highest standards in service and consistently maintaining customer satisfaction, ensuring the use of space is optimized, onsite meeting & event requests are fulfilled in a timely/efficient manner through delivering timely and clear communications/updates and partnering with our client’s leadership on daily delivery and other initiatives.
- Coordinate resources to ensure all service areas are appropriately staffed
- Proactive, timely and clear communication to team and leadership, especially alerting team of changes and needs to support successful front desk and floor services functions
- Ensure space optimization practices, tools and processes are updated and operating accurately; conduct quality assurance checks
- Deliver and train white glove service delivery to all; elevated attention to high level guests and meetings; influence and build skills in team members to maintain service standards
- Coordinate day ahead team reviews, and daily activities to ensure timely, accurate completion of tasks
- Heavy anticipation and proactive delivery of all services
- Subject matter expert and EMS administrator responsibilities
- Escalation point for service delivery breakdowns, issues, customer feedback; resolve issues and ensure follow through, engage leadership when necessary
- Perform administrative tasks and provide guidance to team in completion
- Oversee and assist with integration of new team members
- Facilitate/support offsite client events as appropriate, e.g. Rise, Leadership Meetings
- Prepare daily, weekly, and monthly reports and review key metrics
- May serve as point of contact for external vendors/service providers
- Other duties as required.
In addition to the above the Meeting and Events Planner will also be a working member of the team and have the same responsibilities as the Guest Service Agents and Meeting and Events Agents.
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
To apply for this job please visit hourlyjobs.compassgroupcareers.com.