A highly respected government consulting firm is seeking an Operations and Events Coordinator to work with top executives in their downtown DC office. In this role, you will work directly with the President and founder of the organization by scheduling meetings and appointments, coordinating travel and preparing itineraries, and managing calendars. This role also provides support to the Vice President of Finance and the Conference Manager, which will give you great exposure to all levels of the organization. Furthermore, you will have the opportunity to take on special projects such as event planning and community outreach, which will allow to truly grow as you take on more.
This organization is a great place to work and boasts a collegial environment full of motivated and hard-working employees, located right in the heart of Washington. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to work with some of DC’s most high profile leaders! If selected, you can expect a salary between $45,000 – $55,000 annually, plus a competitive benefits package.
– Manage calendars, schedule meetings and appointments, and coordinate travel
– Provide additional administrative support to office by creating social media deliverables, drafting letters and documents, and maintaining office inventory
– Assist with conference meeting logistics, such as registration, conference materials, speaker coordination, and lodging reservations
– Special projects as assigned
– Bachelor’s degree and 1-2 years of administrative or events experience
– Excellent organizational skills and a strong ability to self-prioritize
– Detail-oriented nature and demonstrated success working in a fast-paced setting with competing deadlines
– Exposure to the federal contracting arena preferred
If you are interested in this amazing opportunity, apply today! All resumes will be reviewed for immediate consideration.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.