AgencyEA is a brand experience agency with a passion for pushing creative boundaries. We also have a passion for our people, and happen to have some of the brightest in the industry working under our roof. We hire talented, motivated and agile individuals who want to help us bring amazing experiences to life for some of the biggest brands in the world. We look for individuals that align with our values of mutually respectful collaboration, inspired creativity, purposeful design and integrity.
The Producer will execute and facilitate client strategies, projects and logistics. Producer must be a proven team builder and leader and serve as a trusted advocate for EA clients by managing vendor relationships and budgets with integrity. The Producer will serve as an ambassador of the agencyEA brand and core values.
- Collaborate with agency departments from ideation through actualization of project.
- Partner with Client Services, Creative Service, Administrative and Marketing Directors to set goals and ensure that event strategies and processes are aligned.
- Ensure all projects are produced to the highest quality of EA standards and that objectives and deliverables are met.
- Manage budgets with integrity and transparency at all times.
- Coordinate and manage all event logistics from conception to completion.
- Manage all aspects of event execution including onsite team.
- Master all project elements (i.e. Registration, General Session, AV, F&B, Décor, Signage and Branding, Evening Events, Tradeshows and Exhibitors, Speaker and Entertainment, Breakouts, Transportation, etc.).
- Provide leadership and mentoring to Associate Producers and Production Coordinators.
- Build trusted, “Go-to” partnerships with vendors, event staff and internal departments.
- Be able to think fast on your feet to resolve issues that arise in an ever changing fast paced environment.
- Maintain and expand supplier relationships and negotiate contracts, pricing and services.
- Demonstrates extraordinary interpersonal skills, especially in situations involving leadership, decision-making and team building.
- Inventive, dynamic, confident problem solving skills.
- Extensive experience interfacing with clients and vendors.
- 5+ years of executing and leading large-scale multi-day conferences and meetings with an emphasis on labor, fabrication, tradeshow, expo, and live stage production for 2,000-5,000 people.
- Proven budget management of 5 million and up for projects.
- Experience at leading project teams of 5+ line producers.
- Experience in a collaborative office and project management structure with multi-disciplinary departments (Client Service, Creative, Production).
- Strong attention to detail.
- Displays confidence based on experience.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.