Gartner is searching for a Senior Producer to work on Gartner’s Production Center of Excellence on corporate, internal and client facing events. This is a two part role, the successful candidate will be responsible for producing and supporting Gartner’s corporate events and Gartner’s client facing keynotes and lead sessions.
External Events: https://www.gartner.com/events/
Corporate events: Quarterly All Company Meetings & Business Unit Town Halls, Sales Kickoff and Leadership meetings, Executive Development Program, Sales Recognition Events, Research & Advisory Leadership Offsite, etc
- Support/own a portfolio of events and production projects that you are responsible to execute on (, Video assets for external keynotes, etc)
- Collaborate with key Gartner stakeholders to support internal/corporate events and client facing keynotes from inception through to delivery including global logistics, program management, agency partners, research and key stakeholders
- Leverage best practices to support live event production, planning processes and budget management
- Research and propose recommendations for all event elements to relevant Business Unit stakeholders
- Partner with Corporate Events team both pre-event and on-site with Global Meetings (out of hours at times)
- Guide stakeholders through the process; become their trusted partner through pre-production, pre-event and onsite rehearsals, keynote or session delivery.
- Communicate with stakeholders globally and confirm all requirements for all onsite delivery assets including staging, scenic, graphics, audio, animation and all creative media components.Ensure the content produced meets the needs of the key stakeholders
- Conduct site surveys to ensure venues can accommodate production within the scope of the event
- Produce and manage audio/visual specifications and on-site production logistics from load in to load out
- Support pre and onsite production for various high profile external keynotes ensuring all pre-production and content development creation and pre-event screening, working with the external events team to ensure all logistics are in place
- Oversee crew schedule and running order documents
- Participate in weekly meetings with Corporate Events team, Research team and other key stakeholders noting minutes from meetings and tracking action items while gaining an understanding of their mission critical priorities
- Recommendations for process improvements and full program debrief (program, content, messaging, operations, marketing, communication etc.)
- Collaborate with internal/external creative services partner and other event partners on the production of visual assets that will be leveraged throughout the event
- Assist in vendor selection and build excellent relationships with the appropriate partners
- Ensure effective financial management including budget creation, cost negotiation and accurate management and expense tracking as relates to the overall event budgets
Internal: Gartner Executives, Corporate Events team, Key Stakeholders across all Gartner business units and other Event Production colleagues
External: Production companies, Production and Creative service agencies, In-house production services, and event vendors #LI-WC2
• C-Level experience required – communicate and project management etc
• Project management, team player and keynote production experience
• End to end understanding of live event production from keynote and large scale session production to overall event production (Keynote rooms, breakout rooms, show flow, etc)
• Agency management
• Global experience preferred – US & Canada, LATAM, EMEA, APAC, Japan & China
• Demonstrated production and account management competencies: client focus, accountability for results, team effectiveness, and attention to detail, creativity, agility, professional confidence, influencing others (particularly others who don’t report to you) and a sense of urgency are all requirements to be successful in this role
• Competent Project Manager, Producer and Show Director
• Live event technical understanding (ie what the technology can give you, not necessarily operating) and full event keynote production experience
• Strong Oral & Written Communication skills
• Time management – Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and prioritize workload. Strong sense of urgency.
• Attention to detail – strong organizational skills
• Proactively work with cross-functional key business unit stakeholders to improve overall processes.
• Team Player – Reliable, Accountable, Collaborative, Flexible
• Fully competent in Microsoft office, especially Excel
• Travel is a requirement of this role: ability to travel domestically and internationally
• Onsite weekend work will be required. #LI-WC2
Job ID 00020163
To apply for this job please visit jobs.gartner.com.