- This event has passed.
Technical Meeting & Event Production Open House Webinar
October 30, 2018 at 9:00 am10:00 am PDT
OPEN HOUSE FREE WEBINAR
Technical Meeting & Event Production Certificate Course
Are you intimidated by event tech and AV? Do your proposals read like a foreign language? If so, it’s never been a better time to make a change. The Technical Meeting & Event Production online course was designed for event planners at all experience levels looking to take their event tech knowledge to the next level.
Want to learn more about the course?
If you’ve been considering upgrading your tech and AV skills, our Open House webinar will provide a sneak preview of all the valuable insights industry expert, Brandt Krueger, offers in the Technical Meeting & Event Production course, which starts on November 20, 2018. You’ll also have a chance to meet Brandt and ask him questions!
Here’s what the webinar will cover:
- What the course subject matter covers and what you’ll learn
- How the course is structured
- Who can benefit from taking the course
October 30, 2018
9:00 a.m. PST | 12:00 p.m. EST
MICHAEL GRANEK, CSEP
President & COO
Event Leadership Institute
About The Course
Producing events can be a fine art, especially when it comes to gatherings that involve a stage, lectern, and presentations requiring the coordination of audiovisual production, lighting, speakers and many other components. This course will empower you to understand what kind of gear, staff, and set up your event actually needs to function properly, look right, and be cost-effective.
Over the course of five weeks, you’ll earn 9 CMP Clock Hours and learn the following:
- Gain a detailed understanding of all audio visual and lighting elements involved in producing most meetings and events.
- Determine all the given sound and visual inputs required for most events, and how those needs need to be addressed from a technical standpoint.
- Gain a thorough understanding of how to work with speakers in preparing presentation decks for an event.
- Identify criteria for selecting the right venue and vendor(s) for your event, from a technical production vantage point.
Learn From a Seasoned Events Professional
Technology is part of Brandt’s DNA. Combine that with a degree in Technical Theatre and a core in Psychology, add in 20 years of experience in the meetings and events industry, and you get a powerful event technology cocktail. In addition to being featured on numerous websites and in industry magazines, he’s spoken worldwide, including MPI’s WEC, FICP’s Education Forum, CMP Conclave, IMEX America, IBTM World, Eventex, Connect, Event Camp (London, Chicago, and Middle East), and even a one week intensive for government ministers and guests in Turkmenistan.
He currently provides freelance technical production services to a variety of corporate and association clients, teaches public and private classes on Technical Meeting & Event Production, and is the owner of Event Technology Consulting, an appropriately named meeting and event technology consulting company.