OPEN HOUSE FREE WEBINAR
Event & Meeting Management Fundamentals Certificate Course
Whether you’ve been considering taking the leap and launching a career in events, or you’re looking to expand your industry knowledge in a more formalized way, our upcoming Event & Meeting Management Fundamentals Course provides you with an opportuntiy to learn from industry expert Kevin White, CSEP!
Want to learn more about the course? If you’ve been considering enrolling in an events course, our Open House webinar will provide a sneak preview of all the valuable insights Kevin offers in the Event & Meeting Management Fundamentals Certificate course, which starts on September 26. You’ll also have a chance to meet Kevin and ask him questions!
Here’s what the webinar will cover;
- What the course subject matter covers and what you’ll learn
- How the course is structured
- What the events industry is all about
- Who can benefit from taking the course
Tuesday, September 12
9am PST / 12pm EST
About The Course
This course is designed for those beginning their careers in the events industry, from absolute beginners to those who’ve dabbled in planning events. Over the course of 10 weeks, you’ll gain 36 CMP Clock Hours and become familiar and comfortable with the following four key areas of event planning:
- How to craft an event that fulfills specific objectives of a client.
- Designing a process for planning an event that involves budgeting, project management, communication, and evaluation tools.
- The different facets of events such as food and beverage, design, entertainment, selecting a site, and how to find them cost-effectively.
- The role of a planner during the event and how to effectively oversee event coordination.
Learn From a Seasoned Events Professional
Kevin White is an avid storyteller. Putting his love of captivating and engaging a crowd to work, Kevin built a decades-long career in experiential design. In 2011, he established an innovative agency, XPL, that delivers unique and stand-out live events, transforming the events experience across the globe. When he’s not focused on delivering unforgettable events, Kevin dedicates his time to giving back as the President of the International Live Events Association. Previously a professor at New York University, Kevin applies his passion for the events space as an instructor at Event Leadership Institute.